www.flickr.com
n3bulous' items Go to n3bulous' photostream

Friday, May 02, 2008

Segue

I'll be starting the hardest, most annoying, least pleasant, part of the trip on Sunday. The good news is I'll be in Carlsbad on Monday to begin the long awaited portion of the trip. Check out the itinerary. Plans subject to change as weather and exhaustion dictate.

I'll hopefully find time to catch up on the missing days. Sadly, nothing truly exciting or picture-worthy has happened, so you aren't missing much. I do have minor regrets for not pulling over when I see funny billboards, but I suppose I'll get over it. I really need a video camera that can record my funny commentary for all the crazy things I'm seeing and forgetting about.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you are safe and well, and I hope that you are enjoying your adventures. Will you swing up to the Denver area to see Matt and family? Hugs from Syracuse!

Anonymous said...

i'm told santa fe is amazing; please take pictures there (definitely will have to check that out before letting my albuquerque memories plague my conception of the southwestern united states ;)...

meganmink said...

If you have time in Colorado Springs you should check out Manitou Springs (old-school arcade games + naturally carbonated mineral water) and Garden of the Gods (beautiful - http://gardenofgods.com).