www.flickr.com
n3bulous' items Go to n3bulous' photostream

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 2: A leisurely ride to Cary, NC

Google wanted to send me from Charlottesville, through Richmond and south on a major highway to the Raleigh area, but Tim said to take Rt 29 and bear east. I saved time and it was a much prettier and less stressful trip!

In Cary I visited with my friends Alicia and Craig, including their adorable children Rebekah, Isaac, and relatively new Elsah. Isaac is as rambunctious as my god-kids Lawrence and Drake, but at 1/3 the volume. After an excellent beef kabob dinner by Alicia, Craig had a roller hockey at a very impressive indoor facility. His team led going into the final period when a really bad penalty call at the end of the third allowed the other team to tie it up. They ended up losing when the other team outworked them down low. Faster line changes, people!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Rebekah's presentation went very well! Yes, those helpful hints helped as well! I'm enjoying your blog! Alicia