www.flickr.com
n3bulous' items Go to n3bulous' photostream

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What to do?

So it appears I have skier's thumb making my trip unlikely as it has been planned. Apparently, braking is a good thing. I hope to see a doctor soon, but it's weak enough that I doubt it will be better in two weeks. Given this expectation, I've added a poll to the right. Should I wait or go by car?

Pro Car:
  • Hauling stuff is much easier.
  • Less chance of
  • Weather isn't an issue.
  • More miles covered per day when there's nothing worth stopping for.
Pro Motorcycle:
  • It's just way cooler.
  • Bragging rights.
  • More in tune with the surroundings: the best part about riding.
  • Better gas mileage.
  • Selling the bike in Cali is much better than having to drive back East.
The last pro-motorcycle point pretty much answers the question for me. What are your thoughts?

No comments: